Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Thursday, January 15


So it seems it's my turn to be struck by the menacing flu bug. Besides the usual bout of listlessness and lack of energy, I'm still feeling okay, although no big nights out for me at the moment. Which explains how it's possible for S and I to have dinner at home with her family, fall asleep after that, wake up to shower, then fall asleep again, then wake up once again, head out to eat a little, then back home to sleep somemore. I love Sleep. Sunshine. S.. well, you get the drift.

My phlegm is a highlighter-green/yellow and I believe if I were to bring a wad of it to zouk, it will no doubt glow very nicely and be a great accessory to my outfit. My friends may not take to the idea too well though. Hmm.

In latest news, well at least according to someone, apparently my status has now been changed to, quote unquote: girlfriend bracket live hyphen in bracket, completely with a smug smile. I feel unnerved yet strangely satisfied by this notion, and wonder when it will be my turn to confer the title on said person. Oh, how things have changed since 7 months ago.

I am nesting alone at home now and enjoying quiet moments like these where I can think back and reflect on how things have been so far in the new year, and trying to imagine how life will be in glorious '09. So many plans have been laid out and a layer of groundwork has been covered last month to prepare for the onset of this new year.. I wonder which ones will materialize and which ones will fail to pull through.

I can't wait to find out! Please keep your fingers crossed for me and in time to come you'll find out what they are :)

Well, photo frenzy in a bit; solitary time = time to let me sort out all the SHEET (say it one more time.. SHEEEEET!) I have in my phone/camera/computer.

Sheet man, damn jialat.
---

As promised, a photo frenzy (sorta) from my phone camera showcasing what we do best:

Eating.


Sleeping.


Playing with the Ga.


Role playing. (HA!)
Featuring: Spiderman, creepy charlie chaplin looking thing, girly darth vader:


Now it's time for some early sleep. Mmm!
Noice noice noice.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New